Warehouse Manager II, San Diego CA
Talent Area : Warehouse Operations
Location : San Diego, CA, USA
Other Location :
Requisition Number : 22812
Full or Part Time : Regular Employee FT
Manages warehouse supervisory personnel and warehouse functions.
- Staff, train, evaluate and develop team members.
- Supervise warehouse the daily activities of the warehouse.
- Schedule warehouse team members to meet the demands of the facility.
- Allocate necessary space for stock rotation.
- Assist and maintain appropriate inventory levels and product loss control.
- Oversee shipping and receiving functions as applicable.
- Secure company assets.
- Manage within labor and OPEX budget.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 1-3 years warehouse/inventory experience required.
- Requires experience managing supervisory level employees.
- 2+ years managing warehouse / inventory environment preferred.
- Intermediate PC and database skills.
- Strong knowledge of inventory management systems.
- Forklift certification a plus.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.