Warehouse Associate - Salt Lake City
Talent Area : Sales
Location : Salt Lake City, UT, USA
Other Location :
Requisition Number : HV035155
Full or Part Time : Regular Employee FT
• Receive/load trucks.
• Provide basic node maintenance (sweeping, cleaning, breaking down boxes, office cleaning, etc.).
• Conduct basic fleet maintenance (wiper blades, taking truck in for repair, truck audits, etc.).
• May update HHC for sequencing or account additions/deletions.
• Track all Warehouse product inventory; report discrepancies to node management.
• Dispatch routes, process product transfers, resolve issues and/or discrepancies.
• Ensure daily HHC t-com.
• Answer node phone, as needed.
• Change cooler graphics or provide basic cooler support.
• May work with juice donations.
• May handle juice dumps.
• Assist in cooler delivery and/or bulk delivery (to distributor or remote node).
• Provide route coverage in assigned node, if needed
• Other duties as may be assigned
Qualified candidates will have a High School Diploma or its equivalent plus a minimum of three years' warehouse/delivery experience; the ability to operate Odwalla trucks; certification with forklifts and pallet jacks; knowledge of local area; basic computer skills in order to use UNIX and Excel; effective verbal and communication skills; the ability to remain organized in a fast-paced environment where a broad range of tasks may be required; the ability to lift at least 40 pounds in order to perform job duties (i.e., loading, moving coolers); and a current driver's license and clean DMV.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.