Senior Financial Analyst
Talent Area : Finance
Location : Toronto, ON, CAN
Other Location :
Requisition Number : 00024969
Full or Part Time : Regular Employee FT
Supports the NABU Business Planning Team's efforts against its core organizational deliverables:
- Develop and deliver NABU/BU/MU Fact books
- Assist with design and implementation of RGM analytical tools that support the business for NABU and the Field
- Provide analytical support for the development and stewardship of the NABU annual business plan
- Assist on strategic projects and initiatives with Brand Owners, includes multi-year business plans, category growth projections, distribution agreements, value chain economic analyses, and competitive assessments
- Coordinate and support NABU RGM Leadership Team, Business Unit RGM, Category Business Units, and NABU Finance Execution
- Assist in development of scorecards and execute management routines, partnering with NABU and Category teams; monitor, report against and provide insights on AMPS, volume performance and financial metrics.
- Analyze key measures against Business plan performance including Sources of Growth allocations, price/package variations, Brand Trends and mix shifts.
- Prepare and provide input around KBI and Management Routine reports.
- Serve as a team member for cross functional projects providing analytical support on key strategic initiatives
- Support NABU Sales Operations to provide consistent business unit introductions of new products and packages with supporting execution & success metrics. Strategy
- Assist in the development & analysis of the NABU's annual business plan, including opportunity assessments, industry benchmarking and gap analyses.
Bachelor's Degree with focus in Engineering, Business or Finance; Masters Degree
Experience in one or more of the following: Finance, Sales, Marketing, Sales Operations, Business Planning Analysis
At least 5 years experience in the food and/or consumer products/goods industries KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Technical proficiency with core analytical tools, systems & techniques
- Aptitude to develop a deep and holistic understanding of ALL of the Company's data sources
- Superior skills concerning problem solving and the application of logic
- Demonstrated ability to synthesis information from multiple sources into a well constructed point of view
TECHNICAL SKILLS, CERTIFICATION(S) AND LICENSE(S)
- Strong Excel Skills required (i.e. pivot tables, macros)
- Knowledge of data sources and systems (external consumer and marketplace ' Nielsen; sales reporting ' Margin Minder)
Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada requires applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment with Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check.