Talent Area : Manufacturing/Production Operations
Location : Rome, GA, USA
Other Location :
Requisition Number : 00024050
Full or Part Time : Regular Employee FT
Responsible for performing mechanical services related to refrigeration on cold drink and fountain equipment in order to ensure that equipment is in proper operating condition. Calls on accounts and responds to service calls as assigned. .
• Maneuver equipment in order to perform all mechanical services on cold drink equipment including preventative maintenance.
• Keep all refrigeration equipment in proper operating condition.
• Maintain positive customer relationships.
• Prepare equipment in accordance with company standard.
• Ensure vehicle has appropriate levels of parts inventory.
Maintain clean and safe work area.
• High school diploma or GED required.
• Refrigeration/HVAC Trade or Vocational certification required.
• 0-3 years of general experience required.
• 1+ years of refrigeration/HVAC experience preferred.
• Prior diagnostic/troubleshooting experience preferred.
• Prior customer service experience preferred.
• Demonstrated mechanical, electrical and technical aptitude.
• Basic computer skills.
• Driving record within MVR policy guidelines.
• May be required to supply hand tools.
• EPA certification Type II required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.