Talent Area : Supply Chain
Location : Eagan, MN, USA
Other Location :
Requisition Number : 00021258
Full or Part Time : Regular Employee FT
Accountable to Director of Operations for achieving manufacturing facility operatives as top manufacturing person. Supports the plant manager by reducing the span of control and assuming accountability of facility day-to-day operations. Responsible for production, warehouse and maintenance.
• Develop and execute 1yr and 3yr business plans supporting national/regional/local objectives Including the development & implementation of strategies, processes & programs.
• Motivate, direct, coach and develop a diverse, high performing leadership team to meet established goals and build organizational capability.
• Effectively translate plant goals and objectives to all levels of the organization ensuring alignment on relevant performance data.
• Routinely review business results with plant personnel to maximize supply chain performance.
• Foster an environment that supports an engaged safety culture.
• Develop a culture that embraces the tenets of operational excellence.
• Sustain a consistent, long-term vision through continuous process improvement.
• Adopt and share best ideas inside and outside the company.
• Demonstrate behaviors needed for effective implementation of change.
• Ensure manufacturing processes are compliant with company specifications and meet customer expectations.
• Satisfy the needs and service requirements of the internal and external customers.
• Ensure compliance to company and regulatory policies.
.High school diploma or GED required
• Bachelor's Degree - Business or Technical or Masters Preferred
• At least 7 yrs of increasing levels of manager roles of people & processes
• Proficiency in the principles of manufacturing management.
• Proficiency in specific supply chain capabilities, strategies and interdependencies.
• Ability to collaborate cross-functionally and coordinate efforts around process improvement.
• Proficiency in national regulatory requirements in the areas of safety, environment and emergency management.
• Proficiency in basic elements of Good Mfg Practices in a mfg environment
• Proficiency in key business drivers used to gauge the effectiveness and performance of an internal group or supplier.
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite applications
• 8+ years manufacturing (production, quality, and/or maintenance) experience
• ISO or other management system experience
• Lean, Six Sigma certified
• Food and/or beverage experience
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.