Maintenance Sparkling Supervisor- Milwaukee, WI
Talent Area : Manufacturing/Production Operations
Location : Milwaukee, WI, USA
Other Location :
Requisition Number : 00021765
Full or Part Time : Regular Employee FT
Responsible for first line supervision for mechanics and electricians who maintain equipment within the production facility. Assists in establishing methods, controls and standards for the actual execution of maintenance work.
- Staff, train, supervise, evaluate and develop team members.
- Maintain equipment to ensure line efficiencies, improve key performance indicators and to eliminate down time.
- Service and repair equipment on a continual basis, adhering to established preventative maintenance schedule.
- Ensure that working conditions are safe at all times.
- Maintain safe work enviornment by holding regular safety meetings to communicate safety awareness and policies.
- Manage within labor and OPEX budget.
- Maintain an accurate parts inventory at all times.
- Ensure compliance with good manufacturing practices and safety standards.
- Create, plan and execute preventative maintenance programs.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 2+ years of manufacturing equipment related experience required.
- Prior supervisory experience preferred.
- Strong technical knowledge of manufacturing environment and high-speed production equipment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.