Group Manager, Partnership Sales
Talent Area : Customer Service Operations
Location : Atlanta, GA, USA
Other Location :
Requisition Number : 00020701
Full or Part Time : Regular Employee FT
Provide direct reports with regular and ongoing leadership, direction, and coaching to achieve work objectives and improve performance and skills, including:
o Effective selling techniques and strategies (C4V)
o Active listening to identify gaps, opportunities and/or buying signals
o Influencing/negotiation skills & techniques
o Clear understanding of CCR’s financial impact of equipment placement and ROI
o Superior customer service
o Professional growth and career path planning
• Assist in developing and executing "go-to-market" strategies using system and account knowledge (e.g., industry, competitive set, Company needs in order to maximize short and long-term growth)
• Establish strong relationships and routines with Account teams/Zones/Regions/Bottlers to steward business results, identify upcoming opportunities/challenges, and maintain strategy alignment.
• Write short and/or long-term business plans to ensure alignment with account team priorities and customer needs as well as providing the Company with sustainable profitability.
• Analyze associate strengths and opportunity areas to ensure effective and efficient use of people skills and resources.
• Interact with Account teams/Zones/Regions/Customers in order to influence their plans during annual business planning process.
• Identifying business objectives, strategies, key initiatives and performance measurements by using insights collected from situation assessment, marketplace information, etc. in order to support growth targets.
• Analyze monthly volume reports using Plus/Matrix/Margin Minder in order to track and monitor volume performance.
• Plan and execute regular department meetings to provide state of the business updates and facilitate required associate training.
• Encourage participation in CCR and department engagement activities to ensure a highly engaged and motivated workforce.
• Plan department T&E budgets and provide coaching and feedback to associates to ensure proper allocation. Monitor associate workloads to minimize overtime expenses.
• Ensure associate adherence to all CCC policies, providing the appropriate coaching as necessary.
• Develop, execute and analyze customer programs for specific national customers to maximize customer and system value.
• Recognize and/or reward associates for accomplishments versus planned objectives in order to encourage desired behavior and deliver superior business resul
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor's Degree
• At least 5 years
Additional Skills :
• Advancing the Customer Relationship: Ability to facilitate and accelerate the business relationship based upon an understanding of the customer. Includes the ability to actively listen and engage in conversation with customers to uncover relevant information, resources and solutions.
• Annual Business Plan: Ability to prepare and implement annual business plan for customer/territory.
• Connecting Marketing Programming to Customer/Market Opportunity: Ability to determine relevance of national programs to local customers and markets.
• Application of Brand Knowledge: Ability to integrate Coca-Cola brands with customers' brands using brand knowledge.
• Computer Capability: Ability to use information tools (i.e., BLACK, Tracker, Coca-Cola Connection, Sales Force Tool Kit, VALUE, Nielsen, Matrix) to obtain the needed information to evaluate performance and access relevant data.
• Customer Knowledge (Business): Knowledge of the customer's business priorities, values and preferences (i.e., business culture, business background, key business objectives and priorities, key business challenges and strengths). Ability to gain customer knowledge by applying Connecting with Customers selling technologies.
• Equipment Placement: Ability to match equipment capabilities and capacities to customer needs. Includes ability to determine proper store layout and resolve ergonomic issues.
• Equipment Knowledge: Knowledge of equipment specifications, capabilities, capacities and costs including the application of equipment to various customers’ needs volume capacities of equipment, queuing and utility requirements.
• Forecasting: Ability to identify and understand patterns and interconnectivity of relevant data (i.e., customers, consumer trends, marketplace information, economic information, industry trends, future business trends, soft drink and other industry information) in order to predict business performance and market trends for a customer portfolio or a specific geographic territory.
• Marketing Concept Knowledge: Knowledge of the basic marketing concepts (i.e., brand positioning, brand architecture, SWOT Analysis and competitive strategies to include competitive scope, strategic intent and market share objectives, competitive positioning, strategic posture, segmen
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.