Account Specialist Large Store
Talent Area : Merchandising/Merchandiser
Location : Bryan, TX, USA
Other Location :
Requisition Number : 00014670
Full or Part Time : Regular Employee FT
- Responsible for maintaining product availability and merchandising products at all designated accounts. Responsible for keeping inventory records and validating, revising and transmitting replenishment orders on designated weekend accounts (or other possible exceptions). Job responsibilities also include open communication between Merchandising Supervisor, Account Manager, Store Management and Store Personnel.
- Maintain appropriate product levels in beverage sections and throughout accounts, including shelf allocation and cold equipment.
- Help determine stores' product needs and support maintenance of inventory levels, will validate/revise and transmit appropriate weekend orders.
- Build and maintain product displays in compliance with company standards.
- Maintain clean and organized back-room and manage trade breakage in assigned accounts.
- Meet customer service expectations through daily communication, problem resolution, and appropriate follow up.
- Maintain professional team relationship with co-workers and customers.
- Transport, replace and maintain Point of Sale advertising as appropriate for account.
- Maintain Merchandising standards while rotating products in designated accounts.
- May provide on-the-job training to new or existing merchandisers on standard merchandising activities and procedures. (Primary training responsibilities are to be provided by Merchandising Supervisor.)
- 2-4 years of general work experience. Experience working with minimal supervision.
- 3-5 years of DSD Merchandising. Experience writing orders and using handheld device.
- Communication skills, team work, attention to detail/observant, analytical thinking (Strategic thinking, systematic thinking, problem solving), customer focus, ability to follow an ordering methodology, basic math skills, and business judgment skills.
- Pallet Jack certification, Valid Driver's License, current vehicle liability insurance and driving record within MVR policy guidelines, Must be able to use a personal vehicle during business hours.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.